COMING BACK TO GIVE BACK

COMING BACK TO GIVE BACK

Kelsey Crawford is a returning patron joining the teaching field. Crawford works in the life skills room helping with the progress of students. She came back to CHS to give back to the students and school. “I love working with students and seeing the little accomplishments,” Crawford said.

Crawford is a graduate of Manchester University. She has a degree in Bachelors of Science in Educational Studies. She became a teacher to pursue her passion of giving back to students. “I wanted to make a difference in kid[s] live[s],” Crawford said.

Crawford is returning to CHS to give back. “I wanted to come back to the school I attended to give back,” Crawford said. She also was a school tutor her senior year of high school. Her goals this year at CHS is to see the students she helps to succeed.

Crawford has some previous experience in the special education field. At Manchester University, she attended special education courses. “I also took some special ed classes at MU,” Crawford said. Kelsey Crawford is what a teacher should be. She is driven to make a change in a student’s life. She is passionate about teaching and seeing students achieve their goals. She is located in the Life Skills room, Neff 100B, helping students succeed.