PRETTY LITTLE SPINOFF

Two Pretty Little Liars Characters Take To Freeform in The PLL Spinoff The Perfectionists

The Perfectionists 
Google Images Photo

The Perfectionists Google Images Photo

Ashley Werner, Staff Writer

On March 20, Freeform released the second spin-off show of Pretty Little Liars called The Perfectionists. It is based on the novel The Perfectionistsby Sara Shepard. Starring Sophia Carson as Ava, Sydney Park as Caitlin, Eli Brown as Dylan, Chris Mason as Nolan, Kelly Rutherford as Claire Hotchkiss, Janel Parrish as Mona and Sasha Pieterse as Alison. The show begins with showing Alison who is now a teacher at Beacon Heights University. Mona came back from France, and she surprises Alison by greeting her. Mona now works at the college in the admissions department. Alison feels out of place due to being new, then she starts to realize that she was brought there to help the students deal with pressures that happen at BHU.

Nolan and Caitlin have a fake relationship even though he is with Ava. Dylan somehow has been brought into it. And he has been doing Ava’s and Nolan’s homework for them. There is a love triangle to follow along within the first episode. For some reason Alison cannot find any information about the passing of Nolan’s sister Taylor.  It does not help that she is living in Taylor’s house. While living there Alison takes down all of the wallpaper and find out that underneath it someone had written, “They’re watching.”

“Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists is doing exactly what the Pretty Little Liars part of the full title suggests it will, and it’s those same comfortable artistically sharp, and spooky beats that will keep fans of the old tuning in for the new, regardless of what critics think,” said Paste Magazine writer Alexis Gunderson.

So, go pop some popcorn and watch the show to find out who Nolan talked to, find out the real reason why Alison was brought there and find out what Mona is hiding from everyone. You can watch Pretty Little Liars: The Perfections on the Freeform app or the Freeform channel every Wednesday night at eight P.M.